Environmental Compliance / Due Diligence Consultant
Ramboll US is seeking a motivated and qualified junior to mid-level Environmental Compliance / Due Diligence Consultant, to join our consulting firm in either our Westford or Boston, MA offices. In this role, you will work closely with Project Managers on a variety of environmental compliance and due diligence projects within Ramboll’s Air Quality, EHS Compliance, Strategy, and Transaction practices. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team, on challenging environmental projects for large industrial, financial sector, and global clients. Both part time and full time positions are available.
- Conduct environmental due diligence projects for industrial and commercial transactions, including custom reports tailored to client-specific needs or standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards.
- Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liabilities, and compliance at manufacturing facilities.
- Perform Environmental and Health and Safety (EHS) compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities, and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provide general environmental compliance support to clients across a variety of regulatory program areas including hazardous waste, wastewater/stormwater discharges, air emissions, chemical/spill prevention, community right-to-know regulations.
- Prepare emission calculations and assist with preparation of air permits.
- Support multiple projects and meet high quality standards on project deliverables.
- BS or MS in Environmental, Chemical, Geological or other related Engineering or Environmental Science
- 1 to 6 years of relevant environmental experience or professional internships.
- Prefer candidates with environmental or EHS compliance experience related to industrial and commercial facilities, and candidates with experience conducting due diligence assessments.
- Experience with air compliance including preparation of emission calculations is a plus.
- Strong technical skills; excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; experience writing technical reports.
- Ability to multi-task on numerous technical projects, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 25% is preferred.
Apply before 2018-02-27
Workplace Boston, MA