Air Quality Project Manager/Managing Consultant
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for a Manager-level position with our Air Quality practice in Ann Arbor, MI; Indianapolis, IN; and St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, show enthusiasm and initiative, and have well-developed client skills, while also demonstrating strong technical abilities and innovative thinking when addressing client problems. The duties of the position include:
- Preparing comprehensive federal and state air permit application materials;
- Preparing and quantifying emissions estimates, including emission calculation spreadsheets and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources;
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations, compiling and drafting regulatory applicability determinations, and communicating findings, to co-workers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Preparing Best Available Control Technology analyses;
- Conducting air dispersion modeling using USEPA-approved models and guidance;
- Managing projects, clients, and regulatory agency relations and identifying and pursuing business development opportunities;
- Conducting site visits; and
- Meeting Ramboll Environ and client safety training and workplace safety requirements.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding, interpreting, and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations;
- Understanding of air dispersion modeling and USEPA-approved models and guidance;
- Ability to externally manage client and regulatory agency relationships and internally manage staff and competing project priorities; and
- Demonstrated business development capabilities.
- 8 to 15 years of experience in environmental consulting, focused on air quality
We are an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll Environ conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Apply before 2018-04-29
Workplace St. Louis, MO