Each year, the Ramboll Foundation grants financial support to the following three areas:
- Research, studies and education
- Current and former employees and their families in difficult situations
- Humanitarian aid
Over the past five years, the Ramboll Foundation has donated an average of DKK 1.7 million a year. In 2012, the donations amounted to DKK 1,743,000. Financial support was given to five different projects within the humanitarian area.
Donations in 2012
- Engineers without Borders in the UK for financing of volunteer work placements in several African countries, incl. local technical courses and workshops: DKK 500,000
- ActionAid Bangladesh – flood relief shelters: DKK 280,709
- Engineers without Borders in Denmark for financing of a village water supply project in Kenya, development of a health clinic in Togo, and a waste handling project in Liberia: DKK 508,118
- Amnesty International. The funds collected will be used in efforts across several countries to provide justice to people who experience adverse impacts on human rights e.g. discrimination due to their sex, nationality, race or sexuality, or are punished for exercising freedom of speech: DKK 100,820
- ’Danmarks indsamlingen’, the Danish broadcasting company, DR’s, annual charity telethon, where 12 of Denmark’s largest humanitarian organisations collected funds for projects supporting refugee children in Africa: DKK 250,000
Donations in 2011
Donations in 2010
Donations in 2009
Secretary to the Foundation Board
Did you find what you were looking for?