Annual Report 2001
- The RAMBØLL Group has had a satisfactory year, posting pre-tax profits of DKK 90 million and achieving a positive cash flow of DKK 105 million.
- The profit for the year, at DKK 61 million, will be transferred to shareholders’ equity, thus lifting the equity ratio from 27% to 30%.
- Turnover, at DKK 1,442 million, is up 13% on the previous year, foreign turnover accounting for 23% as compared with 21% in 2000.
- The profit ratio has climbed from 4.3% in 2000 to 5.5% in 2001 – and the profit ratio target of 5% has thus been achieved.
- According to Universum’s survey, we were the preferred workplace in Denmark among ´technical´ graduate students. The number of staff has grown by 169, bringing the total 2,032.
- Our healthy financial results are attributable, to a significant extent, to the favourable trend of the market, propped up by successful organisational and attitudinal restructuring over a number of years.
- For 2002, we expect modest overall real growth, driven by a small increase in our market shares, along with introduction of a few new consultancy areas. Our aim for 2002 is to achieve results in line with our results for 2001.
Flemming Bligaard Pedersen
Chairman of the Ramboll Foundation
Did you find what you were looking for?